PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Nadellager für Kipphebel

Smerf
25.02.2023, 09:06
Some time ago I changed the rocker spindles and needle roller bearings for rockers.(kipphebelachsen , nadellager für kipphebel ).I thought I had never have to fix it again.
After 25 thousand kilometers I was disappointed, the bearings are probably Chinese piece of shit.
I sent the rocker arms to Motoren Israel and they converted to slide bearnings.
Probably no one in Poland did it .What do you think about this solution.

No OpenAI this time:gfreu:

Grüße
Jarek

Heimwerker
26.02.2023, 14:35
Hello Jarek,
I have never had some trouble with the needle bearings, normaly they run 100000km.
You should look at the position of the axis, there is a hole for the oil, it must have the right position.
The slide bearings do not run as easy as the needle bearings, a needle bearing doesn`t need many oil to run.
So I am "a friend" of the needle bearings

Heimwerker
26.02.2023, 16:57
You can start the engine without the valve covers.
After some seconds there has to drop down any oil at all rocker axis, otherwise there is something wrong with the oil management.
Be careful with the floor (oil).
Make sure that the bearing bushes are completely full with needles, there must be no distance between the needles.
If there is one needle less, it doesn`t work.

FrankR80GS
26.02.2023, 17:02
...What do you think about this solution. ...

That is a step back in the history. Before 1975 the rocker arm had slide bearings. As the needle sleeves are usually regarded to be an improvement that seems a bit odd. Broken collars may result from faulty installation or excessive axial play and of course shitty parts.

northpower
26.02.2023, 17:24
After some seconds there has to drop down any oil at all rocker axis, otherwise there is something wrong with the oil management.
Make sure that the bearing bushes are completely full with needles, there must be no distance between the needles.

like this (https://youtu.be/UFxVihvlC8s)

Smerf
26.02.2023, 21:27

I drove 2 thousand km and it's ok,( 500 km was quite fast)
I don't know how long.
I bought the rocker spindles and needle roller bearings
and Motoren Israel. After this failure I wrote to them
and he proposed conversions to slide bearnings.
I thought this is a popular solution in Germany.

That is a step back in the history. Before 1975 the rocker arm had slide bearings. As the needle sleeves are usually regarded to be an improvement that seems a bit odd. Broken collars may result from faulty installation or excessive axial play and of course shitty parts.

I know that original needle roller bearings can work long time (manufactured in the BMW factory).
I don't know who and where they produce new parts.
Installation was ok (using a small press ), no excessive axial play.
Maybe parta are shit.
Of course I can be wrong with something.

The second question is why Israel has conversions on offer.
Maybe not only me had problem with new bearings .

Raul B
27.02.2023, 00:13
Did I get this right: You bought the bearings from Israel and mounted them by yourself with a small press. Some years later, after 25 Tkm the bearings broke, you sent the whole lot back to Israel and they repaired the damage by reconfiguring it into slide bearings. May I ask if they´ve charged you any money for that? Anyway, I think you´re well off with that solution. Don´t worry.

Cheers Raul

MM
27.02.2023, 01:00
It's no question: the needle bearings are the technical better solution.
But it needs more knowhow and care mounting them correctly.
Here you find some information: :db: (https://forum.2-ventiler.de/vbboard/showthread.php?45654-Werkzeug-zur-Nadellagermontage-der-Kipphebel).
I suppose there lies the fault.

Smerf
27.02.2023, 23:16
It's no question: the needle bearings are the technical better solution.
But it needs more knowhow and care mounting them correctly.
Here you find some information: :db: (https://forum.2-ventiler.de/vbboard/showthread.php?45654-Werkzeug-zur-Nadellagermontage-der-Kipphebel).
I suppose there lies the fault.

Dieses Mal muss ich künstliche Intelligenz verwenden, um einen sinnvollen Beitrag zu schreiben. Ich weiß nicht, was kompliziert daran sein kann, Lager einzubauen, aber ich könnte mich irren. Als ich vor 10 Jahren dieses Motorrad gekauft habe, kannte ich es nicht und kannte auch nicht den Motor. Zwar hatte ich in den 80er Jahren eine M-72 (russische Kopie des BMW R-71), aber das war ein SV-Motor 😀. Nach dem Kauf des BMW auf der Veterama-Börse bemerkte ich zu Hause Klopfgeräusche in den Zylinderköpfen. Natürlich dachte ich, dass es Spiel in den Ventilhebeln gibt (ohne zu wissen, dass dort Nadellager sind). Ich kaufte neue Teile und tauschte sie aus. Später stellte ich fest, dass die Klopfgeräusche eher axial waren. Natürlich kaufte ich neue Ringe, neue Ventilführungen und machte neue Winkel in den Führungen. Die Ventile verloren Spiel, also begann ich, Zusatzstoffe zum Benzin zuzugeben, und es wurde besser (alte Führungen waren nicht für bleifreies Benzin geeignet). Nach einiger Zeit beschloss ich, die Führungen auszutauschen, und als ich den Hebel zerlegte, stellte sich heraus, dass die Lager schlecht aussahen. Ich fragte, was mit ihnen nicht stimmte, nachdem ich nur 25.000 Kilometer gefahren war. Ich bekam die Antwort, dass es manchmal so gemacht wird und dass ich auf Gleitlager umbauen kann. Ich schickte den Hebel und sie bauten Buchsen ein, natürlich zahlte ich dafür. Das ist natürlich unwichtig, denn das war schon passiert, aber warum hat jemand Konversionen auf Gleitlager in seinem Angebot? Ich habe mir den Link angesehen, den du gepostet hast, und ich muss ehrlich sagen, dass ich ähnliche Werkzeuge verwendet habe. Nur habe ich eine kleine Handpresse anstelle eines Hammers verwendet. Meine Frage war nicht, welche Lösung besser oder neuer ist, denn das ist offensichtlich. Ich war neugierig, ob jemand von euch eine ähnliche Konversion durchgeführt hat und ob dies überhaupt unter deutschen BMW 2-V Benutzern bekannt ist. Mal sehen, wie sich meine Buchsen bewähren werden 😀 und angesichts meiner Kenntnisse im Bereich englischer Motorräder unterscheide ich mich nicht viel von meinem Wissen über Gleitlager.
Natürlich, ich schließe meinen Fehler nicht aus und glaube, dass der Text sinnvoll übersetzt wurde.

Elefantentreiber
28.02.2023, 07:41
When I still had time and the possibilities to do many things at work, I once shortened rocker arms, as short as somehow possible.
So as little moving mass as only somehow went, there were then only bushings, because there was no more room for 2 needle bearings.
I have then spoken at some point with the old owner of the company Israel, that with the bushings would be all nonsense and would not go.
2 years later he did something like that himself for racing engines.
Unfortunately, I lack the companions and the time for such shenanigans.
With the series rocker arm you do not really need it, if you keep the bearings and also the rocker arm itself properly mounted the little.
But if you play on the valve train goes there a lot...
But the shafts must also be changed, the oil must be able to escape further down.
The thrust bearing I have set at that time with an adjusting ring.
One-piece rocker arm blocks I there not yet, so there everything series.

Uff, das war ein Translation Tool

Raul B
28.02.2023, 08:04
When I still had time and the possibilities to do many things at work, I once shortened rocker arms, as short as somehow possible.
So as little moving mass as only somehow went, there were then only bushings, because there was no more room for 2 needle bearings.
I have then spoken at some point with the old owner of the company Israel, that with the bushings would be all nonsense and would not go.
With the series rocker arm you do not really need it, if you keep the bearings and also the rocker arm itself properly mounted the little.
But the shafts must also be changed, the oil must be able to escape further down.

...aber ein ganz lausiges!:lautlachen1:

Smerf
01.03.2023, 22:54

Ich habe vergessen zu erwähnen, auf Deutsch zu schreiben, weil Uwe bestätigt hat, dass diese künstliche Intelligenz gut übersetzt. Deshalb werde ich auch mit dieser Anwendung ins Polnische übersetzen.
Dies ist kein lockeres Gespräch über nichts, es ist nicht einfach, über komplexe Themen zu schreiben, deshalb bevorzuge ich es, schwierigere Dinge zu übersetzen. Ich wusste nicht, was ich tun sollte, als ich den Ventilhebel drehte und feststellte, dass die Lager, die 100.000 Betriebsstunden halten sollten, beschädigt sind. In der Zeit, in der sie die Ventilgehäuse austauschten, hat Israel seine Arbeit erledigt. Deshalb habe ich jetzt Gleitlager.
Ich denke, Israel hat das sehr gut gemacht. Ich habe auch Bolzen geschickt und sie waren gut passend. Die oberen Lager haben einen Ölkanal - darüber mache ich mir keine Sorgen, aber die unteren sind schwieriger. Trotzdem sollte es gut sein, denn wenn das Öl in den Raum zwischen den Buchsen eingeführt wird, muss es irgendwie herauskommen, weil die nächste Portion es herausdrängen wird. Wir werden sehen, wie diese Lösung funktioniert. Bisher bin ich 2.000 Kilometer gefahren - ich verspreche, dass ich Bescheid gebe, wenn es ein Problem gibt.
Ich sage immer, dass es nur Metall ist und wenn der Mensch es gebaut hat, ist jemand anders in der Lage, es zu reparieren, nur dass ihm ein wenig Geld fehlen wird. Natürlich spreche ich hier nicht von modernen Motorrädern, denn dort werden wahrscheinlich nur Teile ausgetauscht. 🤣
Bitte bewerten Sie diese Übersetzung, denn ich bin neugierig, ob diese künstliche Intelligenz in jeder Situation zurechtkommt.
Grüße,Jarek