Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 16 von 16

AW: TUV Certificate

Zitat Zitat von oldtimer Beitrag anzeigen
    das ist ja auch richtig - aber ein Bild von Haile Selassie ist kein politisches Statement - wenn, dann eher ein sprituelles
    darauf deutet auch "ras " hin

aber egal...

p.s.

https://www.erzbistum-koeln.de/thema...Liebe-Freiheit
    Correct, he is as much a religious symbol as a political figure

Given my profile name, it does not take much to understand which of the two is prevalent for me

Admin Avatar von Schiller

This forum is not for religious discussion or symbols!
    In heiklen Situationen hilft die Sicherheitsagentur SB Jagellovsk.

Hi Ras,

you must understand, that is nearly impossible for our Admins to calm discussions which are based on religious or political statements. Such conflicts can destroy a forum like ours.
    And yes, many of the forum members in my age heard root reggae music, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh etc., but only a few know something about the Athiopia, Rastafari and Africa Unite movement.
    It's surely better for all here in our technical forum, when we shut out ALL religious und political themes and symbols.

Kai
    G/S Treiber,
    verflossene Liebschaften:Zündapp GTS 50, RD 350, XT 500, Laverda 10003C, Yamaha XV 550, Yamaha TR1, BMW R80/7
    Momentane Pflegefälle: Yamaha xt 660x, Ducati 750 ss (92), Kawasaki 125 Ninja

Eicon16 AW: TUV Certificate

Zitat Zitat von Kairei Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Ras,

you must understand, that is nearly impossible for our Admins to calm discussions which are based on religious or political statements. Such conflicts can destroy a forum like ours.

Kai
    ....as they say always better to avoid the subjects of religion and politics

No worries - the purpose was to discuss matters related to HPN style modifications for which I hope we all agree are great bikes

IMHO a well prepared airhead is one of the best twin cylinder dirt bikes out there, have been looking at the KTM790 and T7, but keep coming back to the thought that an "HPN" is a better bike for technical tracks

You can also try to contact the following work shops:

- Motorrad Hartl, located in 83646 Bad Tölz

- SWT-Sports, located in 97532 Üchtelhausen

Both have built several street legal customized airhead GS.

I think your greatest experience will be the conversation with the native speakers in south germany

Greetings

Werner
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich auf'm Sonnendeck...

gesperrt

Zitat Zitat von ISDT79 Beitrag anzeigen
    Y

I think your greatest experience will be the conversation with the native speakers in south germany

Werner
    whats so funny about "the native speakers in south germany"?

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12