Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 20

1991 R100GS - Charging system - ignition system

Hallo an alle,

Wie ich im "Mechanick" -Forum schrieb, baut mein Mechaniker meinen 1991er R100GS-Motor mit einem 1070-cm3-Kit mit Einzelzündung um.

Ich bin völlig unwissend und inkompetent, wenn es um den elektrischen Teil geht.

Raten Sie mir, alles Standard zu lassen oder etwas zu verbessern?

Ich beziehe mich auf das Ladesystem und das elektronische / digitale Zündsystem.

Was empfehlen Sie als Ladesystem?
    Denken Sie daran, dass ich nicht viele zusätzliche elektrische Geräte im Armaturenbrett habe, ich habe keine beheizten Griffe. Vielleicht füge ich ein Voltmeter / Thermometer (Koso Mini3) hinzu und denke, ich werde LED-Licht und zwei LED-Lichter verwenden.

Was empfehlen Sie für die Zündung?

Vielen DaNK

Hello to all,

as I wrote in the "Mechanick" forum my mechanic is rebuilding my 1991 R100GS engine with a single ignition 1070cc kit.

I am completely ignorant and incompetent when it comes to the electrical part.

Do you advise me to leave everything standard or improve something?

I am referring to the charging system and the electronic / digital ignition system.

What do you recommend as a charging system?
    Keep in mind that I don't have many additional electrical devices in the dashboard, I don't have heated grips. Maybe I add voltmeter / thermometer (Koso Mini3) and I think I will use led light and two led lights.

what do you recommend for ignition?

Thanks

Admin Avatar von MM

AW: 1991 R100GS - Charging system - ignition system

Keep the system of charging and ignition.
    It is the best of 2V airheads after 20 years of evolution.
    The charging system may only cause problems when you drive mainly short distance trips or stop and go in cities.
    Only weak points of the ignition system are
    - the mechanical regulation of pre-ignition
    - possible outage of the Hall sensor getting older.
    Gruß
    Michael

Ich danke allen, die zur Sache nichts zu sagen hatten und trotzdem geschwiegen haben.

....so you advise me to continue to use the original charging system ... and possibly to check the original ignition system?

Not even a better ignition coil?

Hi,

there is no reason to change the charging system, it runs normally more than 100.000 km without service! or the changing of parts. The charge is enough for "normal" use.
    The original ignition system too, except the coil and the cables.
    l would change the complete ignition cables with connectors if you want to be save.. If the coil isn't cracked it will run. I drive my first since 260 000 km

Best regards

Kai
    Geändert von Kairei (06.12.2020 um 21:41 Uhr)
    G/S Treiber,
    verflossene Liebschaften:Zündapp GTS 50, RD 350, XT 500, Laverda 10003C, Yamaha XV 550, Yamaha TR1, BMW R80/7
    Momentane Pflegefälle: Yamaha xt 660x, Ducati 750 ss (92), Kawasaki 125 Ninja

I agree with you.
    I was just thinking of keeping the original charging system (because well tested and easily repairable) but it was right to hear the opinion of more experienced people since someone told me about the enduralast kits (400-450 V).

Regarding the ignition ...
    I was looking for information.

For now I only have red NGK racing spark plug cables. However, if I can improve performance with an ignition coil (Dynacoil for example) or with an electronic-digital-programmable ignition system, this might interest me ...

ɹ75/6 ---- ɹ80ƃ/s Avatar von MKM900

Beitrag #2 bis 5:

Um was geht es?
    Denkt auch ein bisschen an die Hauptschüler, früher war Englisch dort nicht so Mode
    Gruß RaineR

If you want to play with the ignition, different curves, curves for double ignition etc. look after an Ignitech.
    The sensor is optical an sits on the crankshaft, (on the Lima Rotor). That's perfekt for accurate timing, without the transmission of the timing chain.
    You can ask Walter (Euklid), he sell the parts. It isn't very expensive and works.

Best regards

Kai
    Geändert von Kairei (06.12.2020 um 22:40 Uhr)
    G/S Treiber,
    verflossene Liebschaften:Zündapp GTS 50, RD 350, XT 500, Laverda 10003C, Yamaha XV 550, Yamaha TR1, BMW R80/7

Zitat Zitat von MKM900 Beitrag anzeigen
    Beitrag #2 bis 5:

Um was geht es?
    Denkt auch ein bisschen an die Hauptschüler, früher war Englisch dort nicht so Mode

sorry, my english is not good and i don't speak german. If I use an Italian-German or English-German translator, I can't know if it works well or not since I don't speak German

Entschuldigung, mein Englisch ist nicht gut und ich spreche kein Deutsch. Wenn ich einen Italienisch-Deutsch- oder Englisch-Deutsch-Übersetzer benutze, kann ich nicht wissen, ob es gut funktioniert oder nicht, da ich kein Deutsch spreche.

Zitat Zitat von Kairei Beitrag anzeigen
    If you want to play with the ignition, different curves, curves for double ignition etc. look after an Ignitech.
    The sensor is optical an sits on the crankshaft, (on the Lima Rotor). That's perfekt for accurate timing, without the transmission of the timing chain.
    You can ask Walter (Euklid), he sell the parts. It isn't very expensive an works.

Best regards

Kai

...How can I contact Walter (Euklid)? Difficult to find Him by searching...because of the search is in German ..
    have U a link to him?

thank U
    danke
    Geändert von HOOK74 (06.12.2020 um 22:38 Uhr)

Es geht um das Ladesystem der Kühe, ob man da wechseln sollte, ob das zuverlässig ist und ob man eine programmierbare Zündung braucht Rainer.

Gruß

Kai
    G/S Treiber,

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte